Friday, October 3, 2008

WOW how time flies!

I am shocked to realize it is already October 3! 2008 seems to be going be in the blink of an eye.

I am working on some more candeecorn templates as well as a few other fall goodies. I'll get more posted over the weekend and into next week. THEN I am going to focus on Thanksgiving for a week or two and then work on Christmas! I am so excited..... This is my favorite time of year to get creative!

I am also going to be posting "ideas", recipes, and craft ideas for each of the holiday themes as well. I have a world of goodies hidden away in my files just begging to be let out to good homes that will like to use them! So come back soon... There will be lots of goodies to come!

HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!
SMUGGLES...
RhondaSue


PS...for those that don't know, SMUGGLES means hugs with smiles all around! MAKE TODAY COUNT and remember to not go to bed tonight before you think of at least 5 things from your day to be grateful for and then tell everyone you love that they count!

No comments: